Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: 3 years of concrete construction experience. Understanding of construction documentation flow, general understanding of the construction and tilt-up industries are helpful.
- Need capability and experience in reading blueprints and knowledge of CAD.
- Must be well organized, able to manage time wisely and complete all tasks promptly.
- A self-starter that is detail oriented with the ability to complete multiple tasks with consistency and accuracy.
- Exceptional follow-up skills are required, and the candidate should possess the ability to adapt to change.
- Communication skills include verbal as well as written. Daily use of phone, fax, and e-mail is required.
- PC skills:
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook, the internet. Familiarity with menu driven software such as Timberline Accounting/Project Management.
- The capability to think ahead, identify and resolve potential problems is a must along with the ability to learn quickly.